D&M provides solutions in two areas: Services and Applications.
Service solutions include:
Application solutions include:
- System-wide Analysis: including voice, data, Internet and phone equipment, is conducted to ensure all services and equipment you are being billed for are actually delivered and at the contracted rate(s).
- Monthly Bill Audit: provides an analysis of all billed items, including voice, data, Internet and phone equipment. Through special arrangement with the carriers/service providers, all bills can be sent directly to D&M. When errors are discovered, D&M will resolve these discrepancies directly with the carriers/service provider. Only after the errors are rectified and a revised bill is submitted to and approved by D&M will the bill be forwarded to you for payment.
- Trouble Ticket Management: is handled entirely by D&M. All claims are submitted directly to the vendor and aggressively followed up by D&M until the issue is resolved to your satisfaction.
- Wireless Management: including selecting the best carrier and equipment based on staff needs, auditing bills on a monthly basis to ensure the most advantageous plans are being used, and verifying rates and equipment.
- Contract Negotiating: handled properly can save your company millions of dollars. D&M has extensive experience in not only knowing which vendor to turn to for specific services, but how to structure agreements with these vendors so you benefit.
- Provisioning: are coordinated by D&M and conveyed to you. Every aspect of provisioning, including type of service, install date, rates, terms, and special considerations, are handled by D&M’s experienced staff.
- Project Administration: in a complex area like telecom, where the smallest oversight can cause a major set back, requires the type of expertise D&M offers. Whether you are adding or relocating an office, enhancing your phone system, adding bandwidth or changing carriers, D&M can manage every aspect of the project.
- Telephone Expense Management Tool: D&M’s COMMauditor software system not only identifies billing errors, it tracks your communication assets, and allows you to generate and track trouble tickets in real time, check the status of any number of projects being administered by D&M, as well as create C-level reports that track trends and predict future usage and expenses.
- Inventory Management: When D&M takes over your account, misinformation associated with no, or incomplete, knowledge of inventory will be a thing of the past. In short, with knowledge comes the ability to negotiate from a position of strength. And when D&M negotiates from a position of strength, we can demand lower rates and better terms…which are benefits that save our clients money every day!
May 24, 2013